|Season||Max No. of Guests (including children)||Resident Price (per night)||Non-Resident Price (per night)|
|High Season (Dec-Feb, Easter, July-August & October)||up to 6 guests||Ksh 17,000/-||£170|
|Standard (March – June, Sept & Nov)||up to 6 guests||Ksh 14,500/-||£145|
Highlights for Abora Cottage Watamu, Kenya.
• The tropical gardens have three ponds, complete with the flora and fauna that live in them
• It is a 3 bedroom bungalow.
• Sleeps a maximum of 6.
• The rooms are fitted with fresh bedding draped with mosquito nets, wardrobes, standing fan, sofas, worktable and chairs and en-suite bathrooms.
• The cottage features Self catering facilities for guests who wish to make their own food.
• Laundry/dry cleaning and car hire service are available at a fee.
• Airport pickup services are also available upon request.
• The premises are guarded by security personnel.
• Onsite parking is available.
• Abora Cottage is a 21 minute walk to Mida creek via B8 road.
There is a small kitchen that leads into the central living area and out onto the terrace which stretches the length of the house and overlooks the large swimming pool.
The house has one double bedroom with en-suite shower room, one twin room with en-suite shower room and a second twin room that has a bathroom shared with the main living area.
Each of Abora Cottage bedrooms are fitted with mosquito nets and overhead fans.
Book your stay today at Abora Cottage.