Acacia Cottage Watamu
Acacia Cottage Watamu is a beautiful three bedroom family home situated in a one acre garden with a freeform pool, a few minutes walk from the nearest public beach access road. The cottage can sleep a maximum of six guests.
|Season||Max No. of Guests (including children)||Resident Price (per night)||Non-Resident Price (per night)|
|High Season (Dec-Feb, Easter, July-August & October)||up to 6 guests||Ksh 14,500||£145|
|Standard (March – June, Sept & Nov)||up to 6 guests||Ksh 14,500||£145|
The cottage is set on the second row of watamu plots.
Highlights for Acacia Cottage Watamu
• The property comes fully staffed including a cook.
• The cottage is gated and has security buttons from Sentry Response.
• There is a backup generator in the case of a power cut.
• Can sleep a maximum of 6 guests.
• A few minutes walk from the white sandy beach of Watamu Marine Park.
• Dining room can comfortably seat eight guests
The large and cosy living room opens into the dining area. It also leads outside to a covered terrace with sitting area and dining table which overlooks the garden and swimming pool.
Near the pool there is a covered seating area ideal for relaxing or watching the children while playing.
The kitchen is small but well equipped.
The house is staffed with two housekeepers and a cook.
Acacia Cottage Watamu, Kenya, has 3 double bedrooms each fitted with mosquito nets, air-conditioning and overhead fans.
Two of the bedrooms share one bathroom while the other has ensuite bathroom
• Washing Machine.
• Towels Provided.
• Housekeeping Optional.
• Linens Provided.
• Ceiling Fans.
• A/C or climate control.
Pool / Spa
• Private outdoor pool (unheated)
• Stove or Oven.
• Outdoor Dining Area.
• Balcony or terrace.
• Pet friendly.
• Suitable for the elderly.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Smoking allowed.
• Suitable for children.