|Season||Max No. of Guests (including children)||Resident Price (per night)||Non-Resident Price (per night)|
|Standard (Main House only)||8||Ksh 35,000/-||£350|
|Standard (Main House & Cottage)||12||Ksh 50,000/-||£500|
The house is cool from the bursting with palms, landscaped garden, flame trees and bougainvillea to the hand crafted Makuti roof.
The house has an infinity pool which stretches out in front of the house and flanked with decking with comfortable sunbeds for relaxing.
It has a spacious living area for a perfect getaway from the day’s heat. The living area is air-conditioned, has satellite TV and wireless internet.
Highlights for Aragon House Watamu
• Situated on a natural rise that overlooks the stretch of the admired South Watamu Beach of Turtle Bay.
• Has well landscaped garden, flame trees, bursting with palms and bougainvillea.
• Sleeps a maximum of 12 guests.
• Fully staffed including cook and security.
• Offers a perfect Getaway.
Each of the six double bedrooms are air-conditioned, have mosquito nets, fans and en-suite bathrooms, and all over the spacious property are comfortable seating areas for relaxation.
Aragon House Watamu is fully staffed including cook and security.
Property sleeps a maximum of 12 guests (including children).
Main House only – up to 8 guests including children.
Book your stay today at Aragon House Watamu.