Bahari Dhow Beach Villas are situated directly on Diani Beach in Kenya. The Villas offer the perfect combination of a simple and comfortable “home away from home.”
Bahari Dhow Beach Villas Diani are ideal get away for a family or group of friends searching a place to relax, soak up the African sun without the limitations of a hotel.
|Season||Villa Type||Max No. of Guests (including children)||Resident Price (per night)||Non-Resident Price (per night)|
|Mid (1 Mar – 30 Nov||Comfort||6||Ksh 12,000/-|
|High ( Aug, 1 Dec – 21 Dec)||Comfort||6||Ksh 16,000/-|
|Festive ( Easter, 22nd Dec – 6th Jan)||Comfort||6||Ksh 30,000/-|
Bahari Dhow Beach Villas has the perfect setting for your private event such as a beach wedding, honeymoon or beach-style corporate function.
Villa is able to arrange various seating arrangements and styles
Highlights for Bahari Dhow Beach Villas
- It is situated just 10 minutes away from Ukunda airstrip
- Offers most ideal getaway for everyone
- Perfect setting for your private events such as weddings, team building events and conferences
Bahari Dhow Beach Villas comprises of 24 fully furnished self contained and double storey villas. Each villa has three large ensuite bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room.
Feel free to have your own cook prepare your food at your own time or allow us the pleasure to prepare your menu of choice at your own time – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
All villas have pool views, others also have full beach views or partial beach views.
• Double storey
• Fully equipped modern kitchens
• 2,800 square feet
• 3 bedrooms, all ensuite
• TV, air conditioners and telephones
• Living room and dining room
• Available on daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
Facilities and Amenities:
• Beach bar and restaurant .
• World class beach front .
• Three swimming pools .
• Airport pick up and drop off service .
• Fully furnished villas with A/C, TV and telephone
• Personal cook and/or maid service
• 24 hr security guards
• Personal sun beds
• Jet skiing
• Scuba diving
• Glass bottom boat rides with snorkeling around the coral reef
• Kite Surfing
• Deep sea sport fishing
• Wind Surfing
• Buggies (discover local villages using small two-seater buggies, and experience their way of life)
• Game drives and safaris to famous Kenyan national parks