Dhow House Watamu
|Season||Max No. of Guests (including children)||Resident Price (per night)||Non-Resident Price (per night)|
|Standard||up to 10||Ksh 25,000/-||£250|
|Standard||11 to 14||Ksh 30,000/-||£300|
Highlights for Dhow House Watamu
• Design of the building provides a natural cooling effect.
• There is a television room with Satelite TV and DVD player.
• Second floor has two open entertainment areas with cosy seating areas ideal for sundowners.
• Stylish 5 bedroomed Villa.
• Has a dining room.
• Has a large Swimming pool
• Set only 100 meters from the best Beach in Kenya bordering the Watamu National Marine Park.
• The pool has an infinity edge, dropping away to give views of the garden.
The house is set in one acre of garden and is spread over three stories. Its magnificent entrance leads up to the first floor where the swimming pool is located with palm trees at each corner. There are comfortable sunbeds placed over the pool where one can relax and unwind. The sunbeds also overlook out over the gardens below.
The living and dining areas are set on the first floor offering spectacular views across the pool.
There is a narrow staircase which leads up to the top floor above the water tower providing amazing 360 degree views over Watamu.
The house is located on a beach access road, a few minutes walk from the spectacular powder white beach.
Dhow House Watamu has two large double bedroom suites on the first floor and two twin/double bedroom suites on the ground floor, all with ensuite shower rooms. Each of these bedroom suites opens up onto the pool as well as a small private sunbathing terrace at the front.
There is a further twin room on the ground floor and shares a bathroom with Bedroom three. The rooms at the house are fitted mosquito nets and fans.
There are a day and night watchmen and G4S security buttons.
The property is fully staffed including a cook.
The house has a small backup generator incase of power cut.
The house sleeps a maximum of fourteen guests (including children)