Diani Pearl offers 11 fully self-contained luxury apartments which are a thoughtful blend of traditional Lamu architecture and modern amenities. They are located 200 meters from the pristine Diani Beach and 100 meters from the Baharini Shopping Complex.
|Season||Single ensuite Bedroom||01 Bedroom Apartment ( 02 pax)||02 Bedroom Apartment (04 pax)|
|1 May – 30 Jun||Ksh 3,000||Ksh 6,000||Ksh 8,000|
|1 Jul – 21 Dec||Ksh 5,000||Ksh 9,000||Ksh 15,000|
|22 Dec – 04 Jan||Ksh 10,000||Ksh 16,000||Ksh 28,000|
|Long Term per Month (03 months and above)||0||Ksh 75,000||Ksh 95,000|
The apartment units come with comfortable sitting rooms, generous open form kitchens, airy bedrooms and spacious balconies.
The Diani Pearl is sensitive to the environment. It has been built with environmental sustainability in mind. Solar power is used to heat water and rain water is harvested.
Spanish porcelain tiles and Italian granite blend tastefully with locally mined Galana stone, soothing Lamu arches, chiselled Swahili pillars, hand carved Mvuli doors and vintage spiral staircases… all complemented by natural earthy colours to offer an atmosphere of understated ethnic luxury.
Facilities and Services at Diani Pearl Luxury Apartments.
• Swimming pool, each with individual Jacuzzis.
• 11 fully furnished apartments including all amenities.
• Electricity charged on consumption; there is a separate meter for your apartment where the reading will be noted when you move in and upon check out.
• One gas cylinder will be provided on arrival but replenishment thereafter will be at your own expense.
• 24 hour security with radio alarm will be provided for the premises at no extra cost.
• Well-manicured garden and pool maintenance.
• Linen/towels changed twice every week.
• Chef can be provided at an extra cost.
• Housekeeping service twice every week.
• Baby sitter available at an extra cost.
• Personal laundry services available at an extra cost.
• House doctor on call (payment direct to the doctor).
• Massage on request.
• Electricity 240 volts.
Activities that can be arranged and much more:
• Wind Surfing.
• Diving and PADI Diving courses.
• Kite Surfing.
• Dhow Safaris.
• Jet Ski.
• Sports fishing.
• Kenyan Wildlife Safaris.
• Scuba diving, including a free diving lesson in our pool.
• Quad biking.
• Dolphin safaris.
• Deep sea fishing.
• Micro-light flights.