Heather’s Garden Watamu
Heather’s Garden Watamu is a modern stunning house set over three floors in Watamu Kenya. The house offers a perfect getaway for holiday seekers. It is perfectly located to get the most spectacular sunsets all year round with Modern, cool, large, and light with sundowners on the roof.
|Season||Max No. of Guests (including children)||Resident Price (per night)||Non-Resident Price (per night)|
|Low Season (May, June & September)||up to 4 pax||£150||£150|
|Low Season Additional guests up to 10 pax||Per person up to 10 pax||£35||£250|
|High Season (July, August, October & April)||up to 4 pax||£200||£200|
|High Season Additional guests up to 10 pax||Per person up to 10 pax||£35||£35|
|Peak Season (15th December to 15th Jan)||up to 10 pax||£500||£500|
Highlights for Heather’s Garden Watamu
• Five bedroom house
• Set on three floors overlooking spectacular Mida Creek with large swimming pool.
• Can sleep a maximum of ten guests (including children)
• No Dogs Allowed
• Has a large swimming pool
• Enjoy your evening gazing at the stars
• The house comes fully staffed including a cook
• Laundry service included
• Open plan lounge and kitchen area with sliding French doors into the pool
The house has a large swimming pool overlooking the mangrove forest and Mida Creek beyond. One of the events not to be missed is the spectacular sunsets over Mida Creek which occurs daily.
The house has five double bedrooms equipped with mosquito nets, overhead fans, air-conditioning and have ensuite bathrooms.
The kitchen is equipped with modern facilities and is open plan.
There is a cosy living room that overlooks the large swimming pool and terrace.
A path has been cut through the mangrove to give access to Mida Creek.
The top floor of the house is partially covered with a large open makuti roof and houses a large dining table at one end and a large cement seating area at the other, taking advantage of the spectacular sunsets.
Heather’s Garden Watamu is fully staffed including a cook
The house has a small backup generator in case of power cuts.
The house sleeps a maximum of 10 guests (including children)
Activities in Watamu
• Cultural Visits.
• Watamu Marine National Park.
• Mida Creek.
• Deep sea fishing.
• Turtle & Dolphin watching.
• Game fishing (tag and release).
• Kayaking[/ezcol_1half] [ezcol_1half_end]
• Kite surfing.
• Boat trips.
• Scuba diving[/ezcol_1half_end]