|Season||Firimbi Cottage ( 2 Bedroom)||Sahani Cottage ( 1 Bedroom)|
|5th Jan – 23rd Dec||Ksh 11,500||Ksh 8,000|
|23rd Dec – 5th Jan||Ksh 30,000||Ksh 18,000|
|25th March – 29th March||Ksh 13,500||Ksh 10,000|
Kitu Kidogo Cottages comprises of two beautiful cottages; Firimbi Cottage and Sahani Cottage made out of coral, sandstone and wood showing off the various textures of the ancient Swahili coastline.
The cottages are ideal for families, groups and couples searching for style, comfort, privacy and personalized service.
Highlights for Kitu Kidogo Cottages Diani Kenya
• Offers a perfect getaway from the mass tourist hotels on Diani Beach.
• The cottages are dressed with intricately hand carved Lamu furniture, Rajhastani and South African soft furnishings and Afghani and Ethiopian wool Rugs.
• The walls reflect our travels around the globe.
• Although both cottages are rented on a self catering basis, chefs are available to take the stress away from you. The chef can also do all your grocery shopping making your holiday even more perfect.
• Free internet is provided for guests in both cottages.
• Situated five minute walk from Baharini Plaza Shopping Centre which is located on the main Diani Beach Road.
Firimbi Cottage – Diani Beach, Kenya
Firimbi Cottage has two beautifully furnished bedrooms furnished with air conditioners. The interiors are furnished with Swahili, Rajhastani and Southern African furniture and furnishings. It comes with its own outside entertainment area with a stainless steel barbeque grill. It also has a fully equipped kitchen to make scrumptious coastal cuisine. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, stainless steel stove, microwave, oven, pots and pans, crockery, cutlery, knives, chopping board, serving bowls, salad spoons and a stack of recipe books.
Each bedroom has a beautiful hand carved four poster beds, mirror, Lamu chair, console and an A/C unit. The bathroom has brass taps and shower heads with handmade clay sinks.
Sahani Cottage – Diani Beach, Kenya
Sahani Cottage has one bedroom with an overhead and stand up fan. It also has a fully equipped kitchen. The cozy interior houses a kitchen, dhow wine bar area and an en-suite bathroom.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave, electric kettle, fridge, stainless steel stove and cooking utensils.
The verandah is the dining and living space and is dressed in beautiful hand carved Mahogany furniture and Kikoy furnishings.
How to get to Kitu Kidogo Cottages
At the Diani T – Junction turn right and approximately 2.8 kms on the right you will see a sign “Ali Barbour’s Cave Restaurant”. Directly opposite on the left there is a small sandy road. Take this road until you spot a wooden gate with the sign Kitu Kidogo Cottages.
Request a Quote.