|Season||Max No. of Guests (including children)||Resident Price (per night)||Non-Resident Price (per night)|
|Standard||Up to 2 pax||Ksh 7,000/-||£70|
|Standard||Up to 4 pax||Ksh 12,000/-||£120|
|Christmas/New Year||Up to 4 pax (Min 10 nights)||Ksh 22,000/-||£220|
|Extras||A/C||Ksh 500/- per room||£5 per room per night|
The house is sister to Bijou Cottage and Trinket Cottage
Highlights for Little Gem Cottage Watamu
• 2 Bedroom Beach Cottage with Shared pool
• Sleeps a maximum of four guests including children
• No Dogs Allowed
• swimming pool is shared with Bijou and Trinket
The cottage has two double bedrooms which are fitted with overhead fans, mosquito nets, air-conditionings and an ensuite bathroom. Living/Dining area is outside under the eaves of the makuti roof.
The Cottage is staffed with a house-keeper
A casual cook can be provided at an extra cost if required.
Little Gem sleeps maximum of four visitors, including children.
• Watamu Marine National Park.
• Mida Creek.
• Deep sea fishing.
• Turtle & Dolphin watching.
• Game fishing (tag and release).
• Boat trips.
• Kite surfing.
• Scuba diving.