|Season||Max No. of Guests (including children)||Resident Price (per night)||Non-Resident Price (per night)|
|Standard (1st May to 31st October)||12 (inc at least 2 children)||£180||£180|
|High (1st November to 30th April)||12 (inc at least 2 children)||£210||£210|
|Christmas/New Year||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
Highlights for Plantation Cottage Watamu
- 2 Bedroom Beachfront Cottages
- Ideally taken with Plantation House
- Can sleep a maximum of four guests
- No Dogs Allowed
- The cottage can be taken alone and has direct access to the beach
The cottage has two large double bedrooms. The rooms are fitted with air-conditioner, mosquito nets, overhead fans and lovely ensuite shower rooms. There is a modern living area with satellite TV and a dining table for six guests.
The house is cleaned daily and the staff includes a cook.
There is a backup generator in case of power cuts.
A night watchman is available.
The property sleeps a maximum of four guests.
Activities in Watamu
• Deep sea fishing.
• Mida Creek.
• Turtle & Dolphin watching.
• Watamu Marine National Park.
• Game fishing (tag and release).
• Kite surfing.
• Boat trips.
• Scuba diving.