The King Post Apartments Nairobi is situated along Rhapta Road in the heart of Westlands, Nairobi – Kenya. The King Post reflects the timeless beauty of Swahili Architecture with a mystic coastal warmth and intimacy. The Apartments offer Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available on daily basis and long-term stays.
|Stay Period||Studio||1 Bedroom||2-Bedroom||3-Bedroom|
|1 – 7 Days||US$ 165||US$ 187||US$ 319||US$ 440|
|1 – 14 Days||US$ 138||US$ 154||US$ 248||US$ 297|
|1 – 21 Days||US$ 99||US$ 121||US$ 154||US$ 248|
|21 – 28 Days||US$ 88||US$ 110||US$ 143||US$ 237|
|Monthly||US$ 1870||US$ 2200||US$ 2970||US$ 3960|
The King Post is a Swahili Village that is unique in every way. It brings out a unique architectural synthesis between the East African coast and the lands across the Indian Ocean. It reflects social and cultural interaction between the regions over more than a millennium.
Facilities of The King Post Apartments.
• BBQ facilities.
• Outdoor pool (all year).
• Fitness centre.
• Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
• Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
• The King Post has a coffee room able to provide breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner in house.
• Grocery deliveries.
• Car hire.
• Shuttle service (surcharge).
• Airport shuttle (surcharge).
• Dry cleaning.
• Ironing service.
• Daily maid service.
• Non-smoking rooms.
• Facilities for disabled guests.
• Family rooms.
• Designated smoking area.
Included in the tariffs are:
• Daily housekeeping and maid service (excluding Sunday and Public Holidays).
• One linen and two towel changes per week.
• 24-hour security guards, CCTV and 24-hour security back-up.
• Electric Fence – all round protecting the compound perimeter.
• Stand-by Power Generator.
• Other security services (explained only to the occupier).
• Exotic solid mahogany & oak furniture.
• Fully fitted kitchen.
• Crockery & cooking utensils.
• Refuse/Rubbish collection.
• Televisions, DVD Player and basic satellite channels.
• Leisure Pool & with Bar-Be-Que area.
• Secure car-park inside the compound.
• Gym at The King Post is free for The Gables residents.
Additional chargeable services:
• Premium Satellite Channels.
• Laundry & Dry-Cleaning.
• Check out time: Latest 10 AM.
• Taxis available outside the compound.
Café Chumba ( Coffee Room)
Café Chumba is a cosy coffee room, offering you both indoor and outdoor seating.
Café Chumba is open daily for breakfast from 6:30am, and through the day for a variety of fresh homemade sandwiches and tasty snacks.
Besides serving an assortment of coffees, teas, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, Café Chumba also offers both lunch and dinner with an array of salads, pasta, meat and seafood dishes to choose from. Tickle your tastebuds, come and enjoy at Café Chumba… you are bound to come back!