|Season||Max No. of Guests (including children)||Resident Price (per night)||Non-Resident Price (per night)|
|Shoulder (August & Easter)||8||Ksh 25,000/-||£250|
Highlights for Yin Yang House Watamu
• It is a stunning four bedroom house.
• Has a swimming pool in the tranquil forest of Mida.
• Sleeps a maximum of eight visitors including children.
• No Dogs Allowed.
• Has a unique swimming pool.
The entire house is beautifully designed including an upper pool set inside the entrance hall, with slide down into the larger pool outside. The rooms have ensuite shower rooms, overhead fans and mosquito nets. Three of the four bedrooms have private terrace areas.
The top floor includes a lovely outside baraza area where you can see the creek through the trees. Outside, by the pool, is a large gazebo with dining table.
The house sleeps a maximum of 8 guests including children.
Activities in Watamu
• Mida Creek.
• Deep sea fishing.
• Watamu Marine National Park.
• Turtle & Dolphin watching.
• Game fishing (tag and release).
• Kite surfing.
• Boat trips.
• Scuba diving.