Treehouse Rentals in Colorado: Planning a holiday to Colorado? Colorado is a state in the Mountain West subregion of the Western United States. The state encompasses most of the Southern Rocky Mountains, as well as the northeastern portion of the Colorado Plateau and the western edge of the Great Plains.
Colorado is an ideal destination for outdoor adventures. It is an ideal destination for hiking, skiing, mountain biking, or fishing. If you are searching for a unique place to stay, there are beautiful tree houses in Colorado that offer a perfect getaway.
Treehouse Rentals in Colorado
Colorado treehouse rentals are perfect for couples, groups, friends, and even large families. Below are some of the best tree houses for rent in Colorado that offer unforgettable experiences.
Little Red Treehouse – Unique Vacation Rentals Colorado
Little Red Treehouse offers one of the unique stays in Colorado. The Little Red Tree house can only accommodate two guests, therefore, making it ideal for a romantic getaway. The house offers spectacular views of the surrounding area. The house has a well-equipped kitchen, with a small sink and countertop. It also features a small fridge.
The Little Red Treehouse features a full-sized pull-down bed for two on the main floor and a loft that sleeps one above the kitchen.
The house is located a walking distance of restaurants, shopping areas, hiking and bike trails, fishing, and river tubing.
About Little Red Treehouse
- Features a private shower, and a separate powder room sink and toilet.
- The tree house is equipped with heat/air and electricity.
- It is located on the way to Rocky Mountain National Park
- Total occupancy of two people maximum
- Offers a romantic getaway
- There is a swing and picnic area.
- Wi-Fi is available in the treehouse.
Location: Lyons, Colorado, United States
Rocky Mountain Treehouse
Rocky Mountain Treehouse is one of the best tree houses in Colorado for rental that offers a perfect stay. This house was built in 1971 and is set on 2 acres with a cattle creek running under it. Your stay at this unique tree house will be enjoyable and memorable. You can sit at the wood-burning stove or at the stars from your balcony.
The Rocky Mountain Treehouse is attached to four 100ft spruce trees and rests about 25 feet off the ground. It features a winding rock staircase that leads to the front door. Once you step inside you will fall in love with the cabin.
It can comfortably sleep six people, therefore, making it ideal for families.
More about the treehouse
- Pets are allowed at an extra fee
- It also features a wood-burning stove
- Comes with a full-size kitchen with granite and copper backslash
- Has a private balcony
Luxury Zen Treehouse
Luxury Zen Treehouse offers you a perfect stay as you venture into the vibrant forests of colorful Colorado. The tree house is located in Bailey, Colorado, United States, and can comfortably sleep six people.
The tree house is perched on the side of a mountain overlooking Deer Creek Valley offering spectacular views both inside through the floor-to-ceiling windows and outside on the three huge decks.
The Zen Treehouse is one hour from downtown Denver and an hour and 10 minutes from downtown Boulder or Denver International Airport.
About Luxury Zen Treehouse
- It is a 2-bed, 2-bath luxury treehouse
- Sleeps 6 people
- Best for a family vacation
- It is luxuriously finished and fitted with amenities that will make your stay comfortable
- Offers amazing views over Deer Creek Valley – from the back decks
- Pet-friendly property
- Secured with an automatic driveway gate
- There is a front entrance security camera
- Features three spacious decks
Location: Bailey, Colorado, United States
Colorado High Mountain Off-Grid Glamping Treehouse
Colorado High Mountain Off-Grid Glamping Treehouse is a treehouse that can comfortably accommodate four people.
This unique tree house rental in Colorado offers a perfect getaway from it all. The tree house is situated in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains at 10K ft elevation. It features a deck where you can relax as you enjoy the spectacular views of Culebra Peak or gaze at the star-filled skies.
About Colorado High Mountain Off-Grid Glamping Treehouse
- It off-grid, Colorado treehouse
- Located in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains
- Located at 10K feet elevation
- Offers a lifetime experience away from it all.
- It is a tiny treehouse and very remote and off-grid.
- Interior and exterior lights, powered by a solar panel system
- Features a fully equipped kitchen
- Can comfortably accommodate four people
Location: San Luis, Colorado