Treehouse Rentals in Oregon: Nowadays more people want to spend their vacation in a tree house. Treehouse rentals in Oregon are becoming popular for holidaymakers. Oregon features some of the best treehouses that offer a serene and peaceful environment.
If you are searching for Treehouse rentals in Oregon to stay then you have come to the right place. We are going to look at the different rental treehouses in Oregon USA from the budget and luxury to rustic ones that you can book for your vacation.
Treehouse Rentals in Oregon
These tree houses for rent in Oregon are strategically located to offer you that perfect vacation getaway. They offer everything that you need to make your stay comfortable.
The Treehouse at Farwood Retreat, Oregon
If you want to be surrounded by nature, and stay in a unique accommodation that is full of amenities and awesome features to make your stay comfortable and memorable then, The Treehouse at Farwood Retreat is an ideal place for you.
This Treehouse is off-grid and is nestled in the Umpqua National Forest far away from the hustle and bustle of city life. This Oregon Treehouse overlooks the beautiful Jackson Creek.
It is an awesome destination where you will have the best moments with your loved ones. It enables you to disconnect from the world, therefore, giving you more time to bond and reconnect with your loved one as there is no cell service or internet in place.
More about the Treehouse at Farwood Retreat, Oregon
- No cell service at the Treehouse
- It is Solar powered
- Water is sourced from the Creek
- It is a beautiful Airbnb treehouse rental
- Offers a perfect Oregon glamping escape
- Offer beautiful views overlooking the Jackson Creek
Savage Cabin – Ocean and Estuary Nature Retreat
This is one of the best Oregon treehouses located in Otis, Oregon, United States. The cabin is situated in one of the best locations on the Oregon coast offering one of the best vacation getaways.
At the base of Cascade Head, this cabin is in the Salmon River Estuary offering a view of three rocks, the Ocean, and a secret “boat access only” beach.
The cabin can host eight people, therefore making it an ideal tree house for families in Oregon. Each side of the cabin features 2 bedrooms with jack-and-jill bathrooms.
More about Savage Cabin
- The cabin is up two flights of stairs, under the canopy.
- Offers a beautiful paradise for nature lovers
- Stunning Airbnb rental Cabin
- Set in a perfect along the Oregon Coast
- Offers stunning coastline views
- Can accommodate up to eight guests
Location: Otis, Oregon, United States
Wine Country TreeHouse & Herbal Farm
If you are searching for secluded houses for rent in Oregon, then this friendly treehouse for rent in Oregon is a perfect choice for you. The treehouse is located on a small family farm in the Dundee Hills of the Willamette Valley. It is about ten minutes from Newberg.
Wine Country TreeHouse is set up on a hill offering spectacular views across the valley. The farm itself is tranquil and relaxing.
The treehouse features a refrigerator, microwave, and hot and cold water. You have the option of making your own meals or enjoying the valley’s restaurants.
More about Wine Country TreeHouse & Herbal Farm
- It offers a simple country life experience
- Set in a tranquil and relaxing environment
- It sits up on a hill offering beautiful views of Oregon nature
- Offers much-needed privacy as it takes one guest at a time
- A luxury treehouse that offers everything you need for your getaway
Location: Newberg, Oregon
Tabor Treehouse is a beautiful Southeast Portland treehouse offering a warm and cozy stay. Tabor Treehouse features modern furnishings; warm décor and a cozy wood stove that will make you love tree houses.
The home features an elevated deck that has an old fir tree as its centerpiece, offering an ideal place to spend a warm summer evening as you pass time and enjoy your wine or coffee.
Tabor Treehouse is close to Belmont Street and Hawthorne Boulevard that offers lots of restaurants, shops, food carts, and markets to explore.
It is also a block away from Mt. Tabor Park, ideal for hiking, and biking, among other activities.
Some of the amenities include Free WiFi, Kitchenette with a minifridge, a countertop convection oven, a two-burner cooktop, a microwave, a coffee maker, and a toaster.
More about Tabor Treehouse
- Free Parking
- Features air-conditioned rooms with TV
- Private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries
Beautiful, Magical, Oregon Treehouse
Are you looking for treehouse hotels in Oregon? This Beautiful, Magical, Oregon Treehouse will provide you with the best Tree House vacation. The tree house is suspended between three large fir trees.
It features a queen-size bed, mini-fridge, Gas heater, coffee pot, and a microwave among other amenities to make your stay memorable.
This Tree House is located on 20 acres with a pond. It is about 30 minutes west of Ski Bowl and the Mt. Hood National Forrest.
More about Beautiful, Magical, Oregon Treehouse
- Situated on a 20-acre property at the base of Mt. Hood
- It is an ideal place for adventure seekers.
- Set near some of the top ski resorts.
- Features everything that you will need for a comfortable glamping experience
- Features a unique spiral staircase up to the Treehouse
- It is a 200 square feet Treehouse with an 8’x10′ sleeping loft
Heartland Treehouse is one of the best Treehouses in Oregon that you can rent on Airbnb. The treehouse is perched high between two big fir trees overlooking a steep river canyon.
The sound that comes from the nearby waterfall will soothe you at night and wake you in the morning.
From Heartland Treehouse you will be able to carry out your Oregon’s South Coast adventures with ease.
More about the Tree House
- Set in a secluded area to offer you that privacy you are seeking
- Offers the best comfort
- It overlooks a beautiful river canyon
Location: Langlois, Oregon