Treehouse Rentals in West Virginia: Planning of going on a vacation in West Virginia? Why not try out one of these best treehouse rentals in West Virginia?
West Virginia tree houses are unique and stunningly designed to offer you one of the best vacation getaways. You will also find secluded cabins in West Virginia that will provide you with that serene and private environment that you need.
Treehouse Rentals in West Virginia
Today we are going to look at secluded, cozy, rustic, and quiet tree houses for rent in West Virginia that you can book on your next vacation. These unique stays in West Virginia will help you make lifetime memories. Scroll through the best treehouse rentals in West Virginia.
Cozy West Virginia Treehouse
Cozy West Virginia Treehouse is situated about four minutes from downtown Shepherdstown and fifteen minutes from downtown Harpers Ferry offering a perfect getaway. The treehouse can comfortably accommodate 4 people.
It features a tiny kitchen with a mini fridge, toaster oven, stove top, gravity-fed sink, and kitchenware.
The bathhouse is built on the back of the host’s home featuring a conventional toilet and shower.
This treehouse is located between oak and hickory trees about 20 feet above a rock outcropping that overlooks the little holler.
The house features a 12×5 front porch that offers spectacular views and lighting for nighttime fun.
The Cozy West Virginia Treehouse
- Sits 20 feet above the ground
- The treehouse has heat and AC
- Has a mini kitchen
- There is firewood for the outdoor fire-pit
- It is a charming treehouse rental in Shepherdstown, West Virginia
- It is 15-minutes from downtown Harper’s Ferry
- Features everything that you will need for a comfortable stay
- Ideal for a perfect getaway
Location: Shepherdstown, West Virginia
Hidden Gem in the Woods with Hot Tub
This is one of the best tree house rentals with hot tub in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, United States of America.
The tree house is set in a quiet and beautiful environment offering a perfect getaway. The house is located just in front of the creek where you can fish or do kayaking.
The tree house offers an amazing place where you can unwind and relax with nature.
It is a great camp to get away from it all.
The Tree House
- A nice and cozy tree house
- Features a hot tub where you can relax
- Fully equipped for a comfortable stay
- Features a deck where you can relax and enjoy nature.
- Ideal for a family getaway
- Set in a serene and peaceful environment
Location: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
Whimsical Treehouse which is located 40 minutes from Charleston, West Virginia, offers a spectacular getaway to its visitors. The tree house will make you feel like a kid again as you explore the nature around you.
Some of the features at the house include outdoor Wi-Fi, electricity, a coffee station, a patio lounge, a grill area, a fire pit, and a private camp bathroom facility.
Guests staying at the house have access to 100 acres of pristine forest, myriad streams, unique cliff formations, a fishing pond, a magical waterfall grotto, and all that surrounds the farm.
The Treehouse can comfortably accommodate two adults and one child. There is an adjacent camping space that can accommodate additional guests.
- The windows are small but offer spectacular views of the surrounding environment.
- Ideal place for bird watching
- Offers a perfect getaway where you can explore nature
- Features a hammock swing
- Has a private patio with a grill and lounge area
- It is affordable
- The house offers an amazing experience.
- Set in a serene environment
Location: Walton, West Virginia
Holly Rock Treehouse – Treehouse Rental Cabin in West Virginia
Holly Rock Treehouse is a romantic 1 bedroom tree house cabin that is located near the New River Gorge, Fayetteville, and Summersville.
This treehouse rental cabin in West Virginia features a queen-size bed, decks in the treetops, and a small dining area.
The cabin can comfortably sleep two people. This makes it a perfect getaway for those seeking a weekend getaway or romantic getaway.
There is also a private picnic area with a gas grill that is situated at the beginning of the canopy bridge.
Holly Rock Treehouse
- Features a hot tub
- Features a fully-equipped kitchen
- Ideal for couples
- Features a private picnic area
Location: Hico, West Virginia
Cozy Cottage in the Spruce Knob
This Country Cottage near Spruce Knob and Seneca Rocks offers a perfect place to get away from it all. A stay in this cabin offers awesome mountain adventures that you can explore.
This cabin is situated about 20 minutes from Seneca Rocks along the route to Spruce Knob. Other popular attractions within the area are easily accessible. It can comfortably sleep 4 people.
The cabin borders the national forest, therefore you can easily engage in hiking among other nature activities.
The kitchen features a single-burner hot plate, a four-cup coffee pot, a microwave, as well as a small refrigerator to make your stay more comfortable.
The outside features a country-style front porch where you can relax and enjoy the surrounding views of nature.
Cozy Cottage in the Spruce Knob
- The bedroom features a queen bed
- The living area has a sleep sofa
- Equipped with the necessary amenities to make your stay comfortable
- It also features a fire pit, a picnic table, and a park-style grill,
Location: Riverton, West Virginia
Tuscany Tree House
Tuscany tree house is well designed to give you a comfortable stay in Fayetteville, West Virginia, United States of America. The house can accommodate up to four adults with a private queen bedroom and queen sleeper sofa.
The house features expansive windows, large screen TV, a full bathroom with a hot shower, queen size bed, all linens, and kitchenette facilities.
This house for rent in West Virginia is set 20 feet up in the air, featuring both the front and the back deck area which offer a spectacular views of the lush Appalachian forest. The front deck area also features a private hot tub.
Visitors staying at the tree house have easy access to the tree house by a 38-foot canopy bridge from the nearby hillside.
The Tuscany tree house
- It can accommodate up to 4 people
- The windows offer spectacular views of the surrounding area
- The treehouse is set 20 feet up in the air.
- Designed to offer you some of the best views.
- Features both front and back deck areas
Location: Fayetteville, West Virginia, United States of America